Monday, April 6, 2009

Introduction

I'm the type of person that has to see something to believe it.

My name is Jill. I'm a 28 year old mother with a regular full-time job. As so many of us have lately, I find myself and my family in need of extra cash to make ends meet. For the past couple of years, I've heard about countless companies that offer internet surveys for cash or some other "Get Paid To" (GPT) program. I've also heard of countless companies who run this program as a scam.

After forever hearing of this type of money making business, I decided to do some investigating to find out if there truly are any legitimate companies out there that offer money for your opinion. It took me a while, but I finally found one. The name? CashCrate.com.

Again, I'm not the kind of person to just jump into something without researching it thoroughly to make sure it is what it claims to be. I mean, you know, if something seems to good to be true.... I've spent hours on the internet researching this company, looking for reviews, and reading others' blogs and finally came to the conclusion that this company is, in fact, exactly what it claims to be.

I've just started with CashCrate, but I have seen countless other CashCrate member's actual checks. I have contacted and spoken to many of these individuals to validate that they are, in fact, actual people and are truly making money with this website. I was surprised to not only find that it actually works, but to also find the number of people who are involved with this company making money.

CashCrate.com offers money to their members in exchange for completing surveys and offers online. This site is absolutely free (huge plus). You do not have to pay anything to become a member, participate in the surveys or offers, or take part in the wealth of knowledge they have on their forums. You can actually network with other people who are working towards the same goal you are - making money on the site.

You get paid for the surveys and offers, and you also get paid for referring people to CashCrate and getting them to sign up. In addition, for however much money they make CashCrate will give you 20% of that amount. Now don't get this confused... they're not taking money from your referrals to give to you. They're matching 20% of what your referrals make. For every person your referral gets to sign up, they match you 10% of what THEY make. There are also multiple ways you can earn points on the site to trade for gift cards at places like Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Macy's, Amazon, and a ton more. A lot of times, you earn points along with filling out your regular surveys. Each day, you have the opportunity to take two daily surveys for .80 each. That's $1.60 right there.

If you're interested in more information on this program or can't quite decide what to do, feel free to email me with any questions you have. I'd be more than happy to help :)


No comments:

Post a Comment